Responsive Banner design
Home » » RUNNING AWAY

RUNNING AWAY



RUNNING AWAY

Am

I don't want you, to give it all up

F                  Em

Live your own life collecting dust

Am

and I don't want you to feel sorry for me

F            Em    

you never gave us a chance to be





Am

and i don't need you to be by my side

F                  Em

to tell me that everythings is all right

Am

I just wanted you to tell me the truth

F            Em

You know i do that for you



Reff:

Am  G  C    Dm          F                      C   G 

     So why are you running away?

Am  G  C    Dm          F              C   G 

     Why are you running away?





Am

Cause I did enought to show you that I

F            Em

Was wiling to give and sacrifice

Am

And I was the one who was lifting you up

F                   Em     

When you thought your life had had enought

Am

When I get close, you turn away

F                  Em     

There's nothing that I can do or say

Am

And now I need you, tell me the truth

F          Em      

you know I'd do that for you





Am                     

isn't me (isn't me)

Em                     

Isn't you (isn't you)

Am

Nothing that I can do





Em           D             F    G     

to make you, change your mind

Am

is it a....waste the time?



Am

Isn't me, isn't you

Em

Nothing that, I can do

Am             Dm      F       G    Am

to make you, change your mind, nooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment